Notes on the Use of This Website
African Confederation of Cooperative Savings and Credit Associations (below, "ACCOSCA" or "the company") makes the following statements toward users of this corporate website:
- A user may display and view the contents of this website on their own computer.
- For personal use, a user may download the contents of this website to their own computer.
- For personal use, a user may print the contents of this website downloaded to or displayed on their own computer.
Further, this website, as well as all text, graphics, designs, images, audio samples, programs, and other contents (below, "contents") appearing on this website, are copyrighted by ACCOSCA or their original creators, and managed by ACCOSCA. Use of this website requires the user to agree to the usage conditions outlined below.
Notes & General Disclaimers
- Regarding the contents of this website, ACCOSCA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information presented is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, however the company offers no guarantees of any kind, explicit or implied, regarding its completeness, accuracy, fitness for use, etc. Further, ACCOSCA reserves the right to correct or change any inaccuracies or misprints, and to change and revise the content at will, without prior notice.
- ACCOSCA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that this website functions properly, however the company is not responsible for any damages users incur due to operational interruption, discontinuation, or stoppage.
- Users may not use the contents of this website without notifying ACCOSCA. "Use" includes such activities as duplication, alteration, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, selling, and publishing.
- Users shall take full responsibility for their use of the contents of this website, shall do so according to their own judgement, and shall not hold ACCOSCA responsible for any harm incurred through such usage.