Research and Business Development Products
- Consultancy services for development partners and members: conduct feasibility study, produce strategic paper and identify social priorities.
- Perform social audits, evaluations, impact assessments, Sacco’s institutional capacity assessments for donors.
- Resource building on-behalf of SACCOs in member countries through the national bodies: resource mobilization, strategic partnership and endowment building.
- Involved in providing marketing, financing and technical capacity building support to members.
- Engage in promoting social-economic needs of the member countries; identifying ways in which health related challenges can be effectively mitigated by SACCO’s.
- Collecting and publishing information for the interest of members, also involved project identification, design and evaluation on behalf of donor and members.