2022 SACCA Congress Presentations
The 22nd SACCA Congress in Eswatini focused around the Co-operative Model Enhancing Inclusive Growth and Economic Development and provided a platform for participants to collectively deliberate on formulating mechanisms to promote inclusivity to address the socioeconomic needs of our communities.
Thematic Breakout Sessions
- 01-09-2022 Dr. B. Ntuli Presentation_How to Proactively engage with Policy Makers and Regulators
- 01-09-2022 Emmanuel O. Darko_Tips Of Stakeholders Engagement To Sacco Business Model New
- 01-09-2022 Victor Neagu_Building Communication Strategy for Membership Growth.
- Elijah Dede_ Promoting A Culture Of Savings To Enhance Financial Wellness
- 31st August-CALEB_Understanding the Complementary Role of the Board and Management in effective Financial Management of SACCOs
- 31-08-2022 Prof. Dadson Awunyo -Building a Strong Internal Control System
- Mr. Basing_Financial Inclusion Presentation
- 31-08-2022 Edith Tusuubira- Adopting Business Ethics When Implementing Financial Inclusion And Access Initiatives
- Neil Cooper -SACCA presentation
- George Ombado SACCOs In Africa are Making a Difference in Communities
- 01-09-2022 NONHLANHLA E. MNISI Presentation_Highlighting Effective Government Intervention to Support Cooperative Growth and Development
- 01-09-2022 Neil Cooper -Impact of Development Partners in Growth and Development of Credit Unions in Africa
- 02-09-2022 George Ototo_ Adopting A Participatory Approach In Co-Operative Policy Development Process